Let's roll up our sleeves and get to work pursuing your ideal life
Taking inventory of your financial situation is an important step in securing your future. Nevertheless, it can be a lot of work so we try to make it as easy as possible. You will find steps below to learn what information we need
Do you want to do this together? Visit our Let's Meet page to schedule a virtual or in-person session to get it all done
- Gather your documents - Use our Getting Organized guide to learn which documents you will need.
- Fill out your planning form - fill out the questions that apply to you - your information will be secure and delivered directly to your financial planner.
- Upload your documents - the form will tell you what documents to gather and you can drag and drop them onto the secure form.
- Connect your investments to AccountView - As soon as you finish the form we'll send an AccountView username and temporary password to your email address. Visit our Client Portal to login to your AccountView.
- Investment Profile Questionnaire - fill out and sign the Investment Profile Questionnaire. Bring the completed form to our next meeting.
- Gather your statements - we need copies of your statements - please bring the statements to our next meeting.